A new addition to our tour-menu!
Bonaire has lots of stunning nature to explore, not only under water but certainly also on land! Join us on a beautiful 4-hour hike along the “Wayaka” hiking trail where you will experience the beauty and variety of the flora and fauna that Bonaire has to offer.
The 10 km (6.2 miles) trail literally crosses the island, from the East to the West. You will be hiking with a small group (maximum 6 persons) and a personal guide, who will tell you all about the plants, trees and animals that you will encounter.
And of course we will pick you up and drop you off using our eco-lectric tuks!
The tour includes:
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Snacks during the tour
- Cold drinks (water, sodas, beer, wine) at the end of the tour
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel/resort
What to bring/wear:
- Comfortable sports- or hiking shoes (no sandals or flipflops)
- Protection against the sun (hat/cap and sunscreen lotion)
- A small backpack to carry water
This hike is suited for anyone with an average to good physical condition.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Price: $70,- pp
You can make your reservation for this tour using our secure online booking system: